Friday, October 15, 2021

Dr. Wolfs Office - Ch.1


Release Year: 2021
Studio: FunSizeBoys
Models: Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf

I must have had every single size-related nickname in the book thrown at me! And I guess I occasionally wonder if some guy of medical problem is preventing me from growing. I went online a few weeks ago and ended up chatting with a guy upstate who was about my height. He told me I needed to embrace being little. There are apparently scores of men out there who go for much shorter guys. He told me he'd been to see this really cool doctor, Doctor Wolf, who'd entirely revolutionized the way he felt about his size. He said I should maybe think about going to see him... I was so nervous as I walked into Dr. Wolf's exam room. I'd managed to convince myself that he was gonna tell me I was ill. It didn't exactly help when I realized Dr. Wolf was a giant! He got out of his chair to greet me and it was like looking at the Chrysler Building! We must have looked so strange standing next to one another. He was more than a foot taller than me! He could tell I was nervous, I thi! nk, because he was very gentle. He spoke softly and reassuringly as he weighed and measured me.
Beautiful busty blonde tranny slut Lena Kelly fucked anally in her office by Wolf Hudson for a big men PART 1 @xelektra @fanselektra. TS nurse Chelsea Marie teases and bangs Dr Damien Thorn and they start sucking each others cocks before they bang each other. Sexy and horny busty blonde tranny slut Lena Kelly seduces her boss Wolf Hudson bangs Jacquelin Braxtons tight ass. Intense anal fuck with beautiful tbabe Natalie Mars licks and fucking patient Rizzo Ford. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 196.9 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty Brunettes Kiss Each Other Passionately

Release Year: 2013 Models: Malena Morgan , Celeste Star Genres: Lesbians , Oral Sex , Masturbation , Close Ups , Breasts , Shaved , ...